- When you use our website, we collect and store your personal information provided by you to deliver an efficient and customized experience. Such Personal Information may include your name, E-mail, Contact Number, IP address, and other information that you share with us.
- This information is accessible to our employees and provided to our technicians (or third-party service providers or partners) to provide you requested services.
- We store your personal information for internal record-keeping and to periodically send promotional emails, special offers, or other information about our services.
- We may disclose your personal information, without limitation, to law enforcement or government authorities or in adherence to Court or to protect the interests of Customar Care India without obtaining prior permission from you.
- The website contains links to other websites such as payment gateways. We’re not responsible for payment-related problems on the gateway side.
- We take all security measures to protect our service and data. However, 100% security can never be guaranteed. Therefore, the website could be vulnerable to attacks. We do not promise/guarantee that your personal information will not be collected by others.
- The website may contain links to other websites or resources not controlled by Customar Care India. You agree that the links are provided for convenience. We’re not responsible for the content on external websites or for the information you provide there.